The ICT Telemetry Hub is a powerful and flexible electronic platform enabling remote low power monitoring & control for specialised applications in agricultural, environmental, scientific and mining systems.
- Store and forward repeater in a telemetry network. (eg: precision agriculture & environmental monitoring). There are numerous systems already installed in commercial horticulture.
- Complete remote, standalone, experimental station for measuring, logging, controlling and sending data directly to the ‘Cloud’. (eg: scientific/environmental/agricultural/mine monitoring)
- Plant Monitoring – Interfacing between sensors, climate control systems and remote management servers via the ‘Cloud’. (eg: greenhouses & weigh stations)
- Automatic recording, communicating and playback of sound and images – (eg: monitoring fauna and livestock)
- Managing/controlling remote equipment (eg: irrigation systems, solar and wind farms, security).